Embodied listening for therapists & health practitioners
The Elmfield Institute
For a client to be truly met at the level of their being is one of the most healing events.
Based on the principles of the neuroscientist Stephen Porges Social Engagement System and practices of craniosacral therapy, Jane will take you through exercises and techniques for whole body listening.
- learn how to be more present for your clients
- establish healthy boundaries in clinical practice
- develop tools and techniques to ground yourself when with a challenging client
- experience how your presence affects the clinical container
- enjoy time out for yourself as therapist in beautiful tranquil natural surroundings
- Health and wellbeing