Dysphagia Awareness (Frontline Staff)
Next date: Thursday 30 May 2019 10:00am
Association for Real Change NI
Cost: ARC Members £45.00 | Non-Members £60.00
This course is designed to help Health Care Professionals keep up to date with the current best practice for managing dysphagia.
Trainer: Ann Fargher
Course references Dysphagia Guidelines UK, Dysphagia ( Swallowing Problems) NHS UK.
By the end of the course learners will:
- understand what Dysphagia is
- understand how normal swallowing works
- explore the effect of Dysphagia on the individual
- understand which groups of people may experience Dysphagia
- understand how to manage Dysphagia
- know how to identify the need to seek help when managing service users with Dysphagia.
Cost ARC Members £45.00 | Non-Members £60.00
Location ARC NI Offices
- Health and wellbeing