Developing Emotional Resilience
Association for Real Change NI
Cost: ARC Member £85 | Non-member £105
This course is for all those who staff working in social care who wish to develop resilience skills to help them in times of adversity and to thrive when faced with unexpected challenges.
By the end of the course learners will:
- explore what stress, emotional wellbeing and resilience means
- identify their own resilience traits
- develop strategies and techniques for building personal emotional resilience and resiliency
- identify thinking traps and ways of reframing thinking
- understand how to manage unhealthy emotions and how to develop positive emotions
- be developing empathy and flexible thinking
- have an introduction to mindfulness.
- Health and wellbeing