Breathwork Facilitator Training
Platinum Training Institute
POINTS OF DIFFERENCE:
• StretchBodyMind covers a range of high and low oxygen techniques rather than focusing on one specific method of breathing.
• StretchBodyMind covers both spiritual and scientific breath practices, making the training suitable for PTs and Fitness Instructors as well as Yoga Teachers and Pilates Instructors.
• StretchBodyMind covers the WHY as well as the HOW of breathwork so that you can fill your classes by promoting the benefits of this life-changing work.
• StretchBodyMind breaks down complex physiology, particularly around the vagus nerve and the impact of breathwork on the nervous system.
• StretchBodyMind provides tools for your own personal transformation and the confidence to incorporate these tools into your existing classes (or to create an entirely new class).
The learner must complete:
• Unit 1: Anatomy of the Breath
• Unit 2: Holding Space for Breathwork
• Unit 3: Breathing, Trauma and the Vagus Nerve
• Unit 4: Building Momentum in a Session
• Unit 5: High and Low Oxygen Techniques
• Unit 6: Facilitating the Release
- Community development
- Health and wellbeing