Abseil down Belfast Castle for Action Cancer!
Set on the slopes of Cave Hill Country Park, the idyllic Belfast Castle stands in a prominent position 400 feet above sea level.
This daring challenge will see you abseil 100 feet down the side of the castle’s fairytale tower.
When you have sufficiently quelled your fear of ‘going over the top’ you can enjoy stunning views of the city landscape as you make your way back to solid ground.
All funds raised by this event will go towards the delivery of Action Cancer’s prevention, detection and support services and help those in Northern Ireland affected by cancer.
- Date: Sunday 31st March 2019
- Location: Belfast Castle
- Registration fee: £37 per person
- Minimum sponsorship: £100 per person
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Maximum weight: 18 stone / 114.31kg
- Other: Each participant must complete a medical consent form prior to their participation in this event.
For more information, or to book, visit: https://www.actioncancer.org/Get-Involved/Events/Adrenalin/Abseil, email [email protected] or call 028 9080 3344.
- Health and wellbeing
Date and Time
Please contact the Action Cancer Fundraising Team by emailing: [email protected] or calling 028 9080 3344.