Abseil for Action Cancer!
Set on the slopes of Cave Hill Country Park, the idyllic Belfast Castle stands in a prominent position 400 feet above sea level. This daring challenge will see you abseil 100 feet down the side of the castle’s fairy-tale tower as the daylight fades and the city pops on its beautiful twinkly lights.
Enjoy stunning views of the city landscape as you make your way over the top and back to solid ground.
All funds raised by this event will go towards the delivery of Action Cancer’s prevention, detection and support services and help those in Northern Ireland affected by cancer.
- Date: Sunday 18th April 2021
- Location: Belfast Castle
- Registration fee: £20 per person
- Minimum sponsorship: £120 per person
- Other: Each person must complete a medical consent form and Covid-19 screening form prior to participation in this event.
For more information, or to book, please get in touch as follows:
- W. www.actioncancer.org/Get-Involved
- E. [email protected]
- T. 02758 013 3359.
- Health and wellbeing