We would love to hear from you about how we can help.
The following are some of the services we currently offer:
- Delivery of volunteer management courses from basic to third level;
- Delivery of training for volunteers;
- Supporting the development of leadership skills in a voluntary context;
- Conducting volunteer and staff consultations within organisations to inform development;
- Supporting organisations through change, conflict and problems;
- Support in developing volunteer policies, procedures and strategy at all levels;
- Restructure of volunteer programmes at local, national and international level;
- Delivery of safeguarding children or vulnerable adults training programmes;
- Delivery of World Host (recognised customer service) training;
- Delivery of vocational courses in training and assessment;
- Support and assessment against nationally recognised quality standards e.g. Investing in Volunteers, Approved Provider Standard (Mentoring and Befriending).
Here are some things that will be coming soon….
- Provision of accreditation options for volunteers to include a focus on employability;
- A programme of training on a range of new topic areas;
- Support and training to set up mentoring programmes;
- Support and training to set up befriending programmes;
- Development of community services such as befriending, volunteer driving or new initiatives that meet with policy changes in e.g. healthcare.