REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- To cover reception to include first point of contact by telephone.
- To welcome visitors to Headway, offering tea/coffee as appropriate.
- To ensure all visitors sign in and out of the building.
Usually 2 hours per week. This is flexible depending on the needs of the volunteer.
This role will take place at Headway Belfast, 5C Stirling House, Castlereagh Business Park, 478 Castlereagh Road, Belfast, BT5 6BQ.
HeadwayBelfast do not ask for formal qualifications for this role, however, due to the nature of the work we undertake, it is essential that you can currently demonstrate the following skills and qualities:-
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to establish positive relationships with clients.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A flexible approach to availability.
You must also be able to show that with this training you will be able to quickly gain:-
- A willingness / commitment to attend relevant training.
- A knowledge of the impact of Brain Injury.
- An understanding of and agreement with Headway Belfast’s policies in relation to confidentiality, safeguarding vulnerable adults, equality of opportunity and any other relevant policies.