Why we want you
- We need someone with excellent interpersonal skills and a drive to help RSPB community fundraising succeed in their local area.
- This role includes working indoors and outdoors at RSPB street and / or supermarket collections.
- The role will involve interacting with members of the public and cash handling.
- Access to your own transport is essential.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to share your passion for conservation and community fundraising with the public.
- Be part of a friendly team.
- Meet lots of new people.
- Gain experience of working with people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities.
- Learn new skills and develop experience.
- Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Minimum commitment: as required
Period: year round
Who to contact
Tel: 028 9049 1547