We are seeking expressions of interest for the Role of co-ordinator which will include the following:
- Networking and promoting the project
- Co-ordinating pilot - 12 sessions and 4 tasters.
- Managing freelance facilitators and volunteers
- Documenting and Monitoring the project
- Budgeting and financial recording
- Final report for man com and funders: deadline 30th April 2013
Fixed fee: £1500 payable on completion of project.
Through our past programmes we have a successful track record of providing:
- older people with a place to meet, socialise and participate as part of a community
- interesting and stimulating activities for older people and young people
- the opportunity for the recovery of self confidence and self esteem
- the opportunity for progression activities and employability training.
- peer learning and peer support
- neutral space for different generations to engage in diversionary activities and build understanding
We develop woodland and a small holding demonstration site and run workshops on, woodland management, building out of sustainable materials, art and craft, reminisence, environmental skills, growing vegetables and herbs and farm animal management.