The Building Change Trust has contracted CENI to produce a Northern Ireland development plan for the ‘Inspiring Impact’ programme.
To support us to deliver the contract CENI wishes to commission a suitably qualified individual consultant over a six month period, from December 2012 to May 2013, to work along side CENI and Building Change Trust personnel to produce the plan.
This will involve:
- promoting the idea/concept of Inspiring Impact in NI, working with the Building Change Trust and CENI on communication and marketing.
- identifying and engaging with key stakeholders across the community and voluntary sector, Government and other funders and impact measurement experts.
- Servicing a Trust led Northern Ireland advisory group on Inspiring Impact
- building consensus around a NI specific plan thematically linked to the GB programme
- Drawing on learning from projects operating within the GB Programme (in conjunction with CENI and the Trust.)
- identifying potential NI delivery projects and designing a draft three year programme of work
As a result of this the consultant will:
- Produce an agreed plan and programme of work in NI
- Identify projects specific to NI but linked thematically to GB programme.
In addition the consultant will contribute to other tasks as required to ensure the there are sufficient synergies between component parts of the programme, particularly with regard to the links with GB.