- Help to organise three charity collections per year in your local area
- Attend and coordinate these collections
- Help to recruit volunteers to collect at a sporting event or train/bus station or pack bags in a supermarket
- Keep volunteers motivated and informed during each collection you coordinate by building good relationships with them and creating a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Be an ambassador for the charity in your local area by representing us at events and cheque presentations
- Assist your Regional Fundraising Executive to approach local businesses that may be able to help us to raise funds by displaying a collection tin, sponsoring an event or making a donation for a hamper.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and motivate people to support Action on Hearing Loss
- Knowledge of your local area and a good network of contacts in the area
- The ability to organise and motivate volunteers to attend and engage in collections and bag packs.
Please see the attached role description for full details