Admission to the Exhibition Hall at Active in the Community is FREE OF CHARGE. Come and meet over 70 exhibitors – pick up new ideas, information and resources for your group/organisation – and enjoy meeting/networking with others who work in the NI Community/Voluntary Sector.
Download a FREE – Exhibition Only – Pass at http://www.activeinthecommunity.com/paulsimages/FREE%20PASS%20Exhibition%20Only.pdf
AA Promotional Products, Age NI Enterprises, Announce Telecom, ArtsEkta, AVEC Solutions, B4B Telecoms, Belfast Central Mission, BNL Productions, Boys' Brigade NI, Calbarrie (Fire Protection / Health & Safety), Called 2 Care, Care Direct 24/7, Charity Bank, Cleenish Centre (Residential / Conference), CO3 Chief Officers 3rd Sector, Cookstown and Western Shores Area Network, Cúnamh ICT, Dimension, Edwards & Co, Employers for Childcare, Envelope Systems, Europe Direct NI, Family Mediation NI, Finegan Gibson Chartered Accountants, Fund Filer (Gift Aid), Girls' Brigade NI, GPS (Printers), Great Outdoor Gym Company Ireland, Greenhill (Outdoor Activity Centre), Ignite IT, Innov8 (Office Furniture), Nandij Project, Next Level Impact, No9 Resources Centre, Northern Ireland Scout Association, Open College Network NI, Oval James (Insurance), Patient & Client Council, People 1st, PHS Group, Presbyterian Church in Ireland, PSNI, Rea Sound, Redeeming Our Communities, RNIB, Sported., Stamp Promotions, The Signature Works, Tollymore National Outdoor Centre, Travel Solutions, Ulster Community Investment Trust, Ulster Supported Employment Ltd., Unity Bank, View Digital, Volunteer Now, WebsiteNI, Xootec.
The conference programme at Active in the Community will be headlined by Yorkshireman Steve McDermott who will present an inspirational Key Note address ‘When The Going Gets Tough!’ This down to earth Yorkshire man is an inspiration to his audiences and his simple straight forward ideas really do work!
A further 23 seminars and presentations include:
- Legal Issues Arising When Organisations Work Collaboratively
- Responding to Sexual Health, Drugs and Alcohol Issues in Your Community
- Make It Pay To Work!
- Positive Partnerships for Practical Change
- Marketing On A Shoestring – For Community Sector Groups
- Family Mediation In Your Community
- An Intergenerational Approach
- The Opportunities of Social Enterprise
- Accounts, Assurance and Good Governance Under The New Charities Act (NI)
- The Diversity Of Learning
- What Is Sport For Development?
- Bringing Sport and Physical Activity To Your Community
- Making The Most Of Gift Aid
- Partnering With Age NI In Your Community
- Moving Your IT System To The Cloud: All You Need To Know …
- Setting Up A Computer Suite With Internet Safety
- Healthy Brains: BrainFit Resources For The Over 55’s
- Managing Your Organisation – Measuring Social Impact
- Timebanking – Harnessing Talent From Within Your Community
- Get Away! How To Organise A Great Holiday For Your Group
- Health & Safety – Protecting You
- Fundraising Options For Community Groups
- The Last Word ... The Next 5 Years For The 3rd Sector
One day and two day conference passes can now be booked online at www.activeinthecommunity.com or by phone on 07990 780 453. Earlybird prices, available until 31 August are £37.50 (one day pass); £70 (two day pass). Fees include morning and afternoon tea/coffee, but do not include lunch.