These are some of the dates already scheduled but we are looking to add more. The fundraising advice team are open to offers from venues/organisations wishing to host clinics. The following training sessions and clinics are those that are currently planned up until the end of May 2012. NICVA is open to offers from other areas wishing to hold one of the free fundraising advice clinics (see details at end).
- 17 April 2012: Limavady Funding Fair - Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre 12noon to 2pm (Free)
- 24 April 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic, Limavady, Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre (Free)
- 26 April 2012: Community Fundraising Training Course, NICVA, Belfast (£50/£70)
- 2 May 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinics: Rural Community Network, Cookstown (Free)
- 15 May 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic, Sheskburn House, Ballycastle (Free)
- 29 May 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic, Banbridge (to be confirmed), E2A Theatre (Free)
- Possibly 5th or 6th June: Fundraising Advice Clinic, Enniskillen (free) to be confirmed
- Strabane event in planning
- 14 February 2012: North West Community Network - Fundraising Advice Clinic (Free)
- 23 March 2012: Part of NICVA Members Day: Information session two - Fundraising (NICVA Belfast) (Free)
- 27 March 2012: Fundraising Advice Clinic in Newcastle, County Down (Free)
- 12 April 2012: Practical Skills in Completing Funding Applications Training Course. NICVA, Belfast (£50/£70)
Fundraising Advice Clinics
Fundraising Advice Clinics generally run from 9.00am to 5.00pm in community venues across Northern Ireland. Please contact NICVA on 028 9087 7777 or email email@example.com. We like to hold clinics on a Tuesday but Wednesdays may also be available.
We would be very interesting in hearing from areas that have not currently benefitted from a fundraising advice clinic. Previous clinics have been held in September 2011 and February 2012 in Derry. We are talking with an organisation interested in having us visit Ballycastle/Cushendun.
We would particularly welcome local urban or rural community infrastructure organisations as hosts for our clinics and can work on joint promotion.
Venues need to be able to accommodate two meeting spaces (small separates rooms up to 5 people or two areas in a larger room). The venues also need to be able to provide wifi. NICVA may be able to contribute to cost of venue hire.
You can of course book an appointment with NICVA for fundraising advice in our offices in Duncairn Gardens, Belfast at any time. Just contact us on 028 9087 7777 and ask for fundraising advice. This is a free service.
You can also book NICVA's fundraising advice team to deliver training in your area. There will normally be a reasonable consultancy cost for this service.