Coaching and mentoring is ideal for any business that wants to optimise the skills and experience of its staff. Our courses develop the skills needed to coach and mentor people to find solutions for themselves.
Discover the advantages of coaching and mentoring as a tool for business:
- Improved staff performance means improved business performance
- Get people to take responsibility for finding solutions, not problems
- Recognises that the best person to teach a job is the person who does it well
- Promotes a positive culture which values the skills and experience of your workforce
- Improves communication upwards and downwards
- Creates positive role models
- Builds confidence and motivates staff or clients
Our flexible courses are delivered by enthusiastic and experienced training professionals, committed to ensuring quality while maintaining cost-effectiveness.
This training can be tailored to your needs and delivered on-site at a time that suits you.
They are suitable for:
- Managers, supervisors or team leaders who want to empower and motivate their teams
- Customer-facing staff who need to coach or mentor clients (for example with decision making or confidence building when going back to work)
We offer two options……..
Coaching & Mentoring – an Introductory Workshop
This one day workshop aims to develop the basic knowledge and skills of a mentor. It allows you to learn about:
- The advantages of coaching and mentoring
- What’s different about the role of a coach or mentor?
- Practical techniques you can use straight away
- Using your existing skills and experience to be an effective coach or mentor
- ‘You’ as a role model
- How to apply the skills in your work to make a positive difference
- What benefits you can expect to see and how to make sure they last
Coaching & Mentoring – Certificate Level
For those who need a more in-depth knowledge of coaching or mentoring, we offer training leading to a level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace. As delivery is flexible, the time taken to become qualified varies but it can be achieved in as little as three months.
This course looks at your role as a coach or mentor in your own organisation and helps you to apply what you learn making it relevant for your workplace. To help you achieve this, we provide:
- Half day induction session
- Ongoing support to gather evidence for your assessment
- Flexibility to enable you to work at your own pace
- Learning drawn from your own work environment
- All assessments carried out in your workplace
If you would like to talk to us about how coaching and mentoring can benefit you, please contact Joanne on 028 9023 1417 email@example.com
or visit our website www.possibilitiesni.com