We've tried to make it as easy as possible to add information about your vacant posts, and we don't want to give you extra work to do, but the more simple details and links you can include in your listing, the more likely you are to reach the kind of people you want to send in an application! A job title and a link to your website might not be enough to interest your ideal candidate, so here are some tips:
- If you add a contact name and email or telephone number, people will find it a lot easier to get in touch if they have any queries about your job vacancy - a named contact is friendlier than a title, like 'HR Manager'
- If you're adding attachments, for example a job description, it's advisable to use .doc format of Word, rather than .docx, as many people are still using the previous version and may not be able to open your files.
- include a salary range
- you can choose to link to your own website for downloads, but you have the option of adding application forms, personnel specs, etc.
- add a link to your website if you have one, so that people can find out more about you, as well as your job vacancy
- add keywords to help people find your post
- If you have a specific funder or project logo that needs to be included, a button in the images section will allow you to upload them.
And remember that if you're stuck at any point and need some extra help or advice, you can contact us using the Support Form and we'll respond as quickly as possible.