The role involves:
- Direct mail campaign
- Exhibition stands at events such as Dalriada Festival and community meetings
- Email marketing
- Arranging advertising and dealing with printing company
- Press release writing and distribution
- Website and Social media maintenance
- You must be confident on the telephone and in face-to-face situations and have access to a car as many of the turbines are in remote locations.
Energy4All is the UKs leading expert in Community-owned renewable energy schemes. Energy4All was formed in 2002 to expand the number of renewable energy co-operatives in the UK as an integral part of our transition to a low carbon economy. Drumlin Wind Energy Co-op is NI’s first renewable energy co-operative and was launched on 25th June 2012. The share offer will run until 21st September 2012 or until the £3.4 million required has been raised. Further info is available at www.drumlin.coop
The post is Temporary until mid-September 2012 and is full-time (37.5 hrs per week). The post will be based at a home office on Ulsterville Avenue, Belfast but there will be a requirement to attend community based events and activities, and a car is therefore essential. The pay will be £6.70 per hour.
For more information the share offer document which is being used to raise the funds has been attached to this application for download. This will tell candidates eveything they need to know about what Drumlin is trying to achieve.