Waterside Neighbourhood Partnership
invites applications for the position of
Maternity Cover – minimum 4 months
The Strategy Manager will be responsible for the continued development and facilitation of the Waterside Neighbourhood Partnership and effectively planning, coordinating and managing the implementation of the Waterside Neighbourhood Renewal Action Plan.
The successful candidate must have:-
- A relevant 3rd level qualification (Degree) & 2 years paid relevant experience
- Project management experience
- Relevant experience of liaising with and/or developing partnerships between Community &Voluntary sector, local government, statutory, social economy and private sector
- Experience of strategic/action planning
- An understanding of Government’s Neighbourhood Renewal Strategy
- Knowledge of funding opportunities and experience of sourcing and securing funding
Applicants must be willing to work flexible hours
Salary: Commencing at £27,822 pa
Closing Date for applications: 5.00pm, Monday 22nd October 2012
Interviews will take place on: week commencing the 29th October 2012
Applicants can request a job application form, job description and personnel specification by phoning 02871 342959 or preferably by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications must be sent to RECRUITMENT - WNP Office, Shared Future Centre, Derry-Londonderry, BT47 2DB (Hard copies only)
Application packs are also available to download on www.JobCentreOnline.com
Curriculum Vitae’s will not be accepted.
WNP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This post is funded through the Department for Social Development