Fast Track Instructor Training Course
Outdoor Instructor training at Ireland's Largest Residential Outdoor Activity Centre
Become an Outdoor Instructor in just 15 weeks, Gain NGB qualifications in Sailing, Windsurfing, Powerboating Canoeing and Kayaking. Let Share be your fast track to a dream job in the sun!
WHY CHOOSE THE SHARE DISCOVERY VILLAGE FAST TRACK COURSE
- Established in 1981 and currently the largest outdoor centre in Ireland.
- Over twenty five years experience of providing quality outdoor training programmes.
- Based on the Lough shore for ease of access to the water.
- Full board ( Mon-Fri) and accommodation ( for the duration of your course) provided.
- No hidden costs – all course fees, registrations, logbooks etc included in the overall costs.
- Free use of the centre equipment- sailing boats, windsurfing equipment, various canoes and kayaks, climbing wall, powerboats and surf boards
- Free use of the center Pool, Gym, Sauna and Jacquzi.
- Opportunities to gain valuable hands on experience working with groups.
- Opportunities to sign up for additional courses in Orienteering, Mountain biking, National Pool lifeguard and Archery.
- Free internet access on site
- Based centrally in Ireland with one hours drive to some of the best surf the west of Ireland can offer.
ACCOMMODATION AND FOOD
- You’ll stay in twin room, ensuite accommodation for the duration of your course ( weekends included)
- Your accommodation is located right on site
- Full board from Monday to Friday of each module
- You’ll have use of a fully equipped kitchen in each chalet
- We will provide clean linen each week
Please contact email@example.com for all dates.
- Admission will be limited to a maximum number of six candidates with a minimum of four for the course to run
- Candidates may choose to attend as many or as few modules as they choose however first preference will be given to those who enroll for more modules.
Recommended Kit List
You may already own all you need to equip you for a day on the water however should you arrive new to the outdoors we’ve put together a recommended list of what we feel is required to survive and thrive.
Good 5mm wetsuit, 5mm pair of booties, rash vest, waterproof notebook, cag, buoyancy aid, helmet, tow line, knife, first aid kit, head torch, flask, bivvy bag, whistle
Drysuit, neoprene skull cap and gloves, waterproof notebook and pen, wellington boots, knee pads,
- You can make use of the centre's general purpose equipment (such as 3mm wetsuits, buoyancy aids, helmets, etc).
- Call us to take advantage of the staffs many years of experience in the outdoors before you buy kit.
If there’s something we’ve missed here please feel free to get in contact and we hope to be able to answer your question.
As a taster of what you can expect of the Fast Track Course and Share Discovery Village we would like to welcome you to an open day on Wednesday 3rd of October starting at 10.30am . The day will consist of a tour of the centre- its accommodation and kit, an outline of the course and some background to the center. Should you wish to attend please contact Damien Smith via email firstname.lastname@example.org