Expressions of interest are requested to deliver PPI-NI community relations and sports programming throughout the year in Belfast, Lurgan and Antrim. A register of sessional facilitators will be retained to deliver on the following areas of work:
- Delivery of accredited training courses;
- OCNNI Level I – Introduction to Diversity through Sport
- OCNNI Level II – Promoting Diversity through Sport
- OCNNI Level III – Promoting Diversity through Sports Clubs
- Delivery of PPI-NI community relations curriculum as part of The Game of Three Halves Initiative in partnership with Ulster GAA, The Irish Football Association and Ulster Rugby.
- Delivery of PPI-NI community relation’s curricula as part of in-school and after-school programmes.
- Delivery of PPI-NI coaching curricula.
Applicants must match essential criteria on attached Job Specification.
Hourly rate - £15/hour
All PPI-NI sessional staff must attend annual staff training (17th – 19th August 2012).
Please submit a CV outlining your relevant experience in the areas above to:
Darryl Petticrew: email@example.com
PeacePlayers International Northern Ireland
224 Lisburn Road