Autism Initiatives is an established charity that meets the needs of individuals with Autism, their families and carers. We provide a comprehensive range of services, which are personal, professional and innovative throughout England, Scotland, Isle of Man and Northern Ireland.
Service Manager (Supported Living)
Salary: £23, 223.20 - £27, 953.10 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week
Contract Fixed Term 1 Year (to be reviewed)
- Level 5 Diploma (Leadership Health & Social care) NVQ, QCF or equivalent
- 5 years working knowledge of managing a supported living services, schemes or residential home
- Knowledge of working with people who have Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and associated conditions i.e. complex needs
- Full, clean driving licence with access to own transport with business insurance on appointment or alternative mobility arrangements.
- Professional qualification in Social Work/First level Nursing/Professional Allied to Medicine.
- Previous practice as a Registered Manager in a supported living or residential setting.
For further information and an application pack for the above post please visit our website at www.ai-ni.co.uk or alternatively email email@example.com or phone Geraldine on 02890 699130 & select Option 6 forHR.
The closing date for applications is Thursday 1st November 2012 at 5pm.
Completed applications can be returned to Autism Initiatives, Human Resources Department, Offices 1&2, Linden House, Beechill Business Park, 96 Beechill Road, Newtownbreda, Belfast BT8 7QN
Autism Initiatives is committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Additional benefits for employees include pension scheme and company sickness benefit.
Registered Charity No: XR 72211