Orana Children and Family Centre wish to recruit the following position within Carrickore Respite Unit:
(1) Senior Project Worker
Hours – 31 hrs per week Salary - £10.34 ph
- Social Work or Nursing Qualification
- Registered with the N.I.S.C.C. or N.M.C.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Child Protection Certificate.
- Previous experience working with children/adults with a learning disability.
- Previous experience working in a residential/care setting.
- Moving and Handling Certificate
- Current clean driving license.
ALL of the above positions will involve working days, evenings and weekends within a rota system. Sleep-over duties will also be required with the Project Worker Bank Relief posts. A reserve list for this/similar positions will be complied and retained for 6 months.
Closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms is Thursday 1st November 2012 at 5pm.
For Application Form and Job Description, please contact the Reception on 028 3026 5714 or email: email@example.com