We are currently in the process of recruiting a Senior Support Worker for our Day Opportunities within Community Services. The senior’s role will be to assist in the everyday running of the day activity services.
Senior Support Worker, Day Opportunities
Salary: £14,778.40 - £17,945.20 per annum
Hours: 40hrs - mornings/evenings & weekend work
Location: Office in Belfast but position is Community Based.
- Relevant experience working as part of a care/support team, showing ability to meet timecales, be innovative and make appropite decisions
- Experience of Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Staff Support/Mentoring skills
- Possess a full valid driving licence with business class insurance and access to a car fit for use.
- Supervidory Experience
- Experience of learning disabilities
We will give you a commitment to your ongoing training and development including NVQ's.
The closing date for this post is Tuesday 18th September 2012 at 5pm.
Completed applications can be returned to Autism Initiatives, Human Resources Department, Office 1&2, Linden House, Beechill Business Park, 96 Beechill Rd, Newtownbreda, Belfast BT8 7QN
Autism Initiatives is committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery.
Additional benefits for employees include pension scheme and company sickness benefit.
Registered Charity No: XR 72211