We wish to appoint the following posts:
To coordinate the refuge team and services to provide a safe, secure and supportive environment for women and their children who have experience domestic abuse.
Essential Criteria includes:-
- Supervisory or Managerial Experience
- At least 1 year working within a residential and or community setting
- Knowledge of residential issues
- Excellent: group work skills, communication skills and befriending/helping skills
- Knowledge of housing and legal rights relevant to women experiencing domestic violence
SALARY: NJC Point NJC Scale 23 - 24 equivalent to £20,198 - £20,858.
1 year post extension subject to funding.
Applications will be accepted via email applicants will be asked to sign at interview.
A commitment to work within the promote Women’s Aid values and philosophy including self-help is essential.
For further information/application form please call 028 38343256. Closing date for completed application forms is Friday 31ST August 2012 @1pm.
Women’s Aid is a woman only organisation and the lawful recruitment of female(s) for the post falls within the exemption stated in Article 10 (2b&2c) of the Sex Discrimination (NI) Order 1976. Women’s Aid is registered charity supporting equal opportunities.
Charity No: XR27531 Company Reg. No: 31817