Reference Nos: ARJS/07/12 Job Share 18.5 hrs per week
Scale 10-13 £13,874 - £15,444 (pro-rata)
The post holder shall be responsible for the delivery of quality administrative and receptionist services within the Associations Head Office. The successful candidate will provide excellent customer service and will work as a member of a small team providing administrative support to the office teams and managers.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent qualifcations which should include English Language or English Literature
- At least 1 years experience of receptionist and/or administrative duties
- Experience of customer services
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work as a member of a team
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skilss including reprot writing
- Be IT literate and have a sound, practical working klnowledge of Microsoft Office suite
Applicants who do not hold the above level of qualifications may also be considered if they can demonstrate 3 years relevant and suitable administrative/clerical experience.
Application forms and job description can be downloaded from our web site www.arkhousing.co.uk Alternatively you can download the forms from this web site.