Orana Children and Family Centre wish to recruit the following:
(1) Project Worker
Hours – 37 per week
Salary - £7.09 ph
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare/Education/Health and Social Care or Equivalent related qualification.
- 6 months experience working with children in a paid or voluntary role.
- Registered with the N.I.S.C.C. or currently in the process of registration with the N.I.S.C.C.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Child Protection Certificate.
- Previous experience working with children/adults with a learning disability.
- Previous experience working in a residential/care setting.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Current clean driving license.
- Moving and Handling Certificate.
The position will involve working evenings and weekends. Sleep-over duties will also be required with the Project Worker post within Carrickore, Windsor Hill, Newry. A reserve list for this/similar positions will be complied and retained for 6 months.
Closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms is Monday 24 September 2012 at 5pm.
For Application Form and Job Description, please contact the Reception on 028 3026 5714 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org