- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline (eg community development, project management)
- At least three year's experience of project management and programme funding, including developing, managing and evaluating economic and social development projects, and
- Experience in community development and community relations;
- Knowledge of urban regeneration issues;
- Ability to communicate effectively with key stakeholders - community and statutory.
Closing date is 12 noon on 14 November 2012.
This programme is supported by the Northern Ireland Executive through the Department for Social Development.
For more information, a job description and personnel specification, please contact the Administrator.