(1) Orana Family Club Assistant
HOURS: 14hrs monthly (run 3 Saturdays a month) in term time. These hours increase at key times during the year e.g. summer scheme and Christmas respite programmes. Further information on the hours of work are available within the application pack.
SALARY: £6.76 per hour
- Experience working with families.
- Experience working with children with disabilities/special needs.
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Child Protection Certificate
- Moving and Handling training.
- Food Hygiene Certificate.
Candidates for the position will be short-listed based solely on the information provided in the application form which demonstrates how they meet the criteria as listed in the Job Description. Reserve lists for the above position will be compiled and retained for 6 months.
Closing date is Wednesday 17 October 2012 at 5pm.
For an Application Form and Job Description, please contact the Orana Reception by calling 028 3026 5714 or email: email@example.com
Orana Children and Family Centre is an equal opportunities employer