Job Title: Operations Co-ordinator, Gauge NI
Location: 1 Mill House, Twin Spires, 155 Northumberland Street, Belfast.
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week.
Salary: £20k (inc. 7% non-contributory pension after probation period).
Reporting to: Business Development Manager (BDM)
To provide operational co-ordination, cost and quality control of all project delivery and communications with Gauge staff, clients and associates on all project-related works and support business development function of company. The successful applicant will be responsible for areas across the business including Operations, Systems and Administration. Further details are outlined in the job description available for download, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. At least 3 years experience in either an Operations/Consulting/Project Management environment in Third, Public or Private sectors
2. Higher-level degree or management/diploma qualification in Business/Management/Operations/Quality
3. A high level of organisational and administrative skills
4. A track record in managing projects and successful completion/delivery
5. Strong skills in customer liaison and managing multiple tasks/projects
6. Experience of project planning and preparation of project plans including setting milestones, deliverables and completion targets
7. Good time management and be able to work on his/her own initiative
8. Have excellent inter-personal and good written communication skills
9. A well structured, organised and disciplined approach to work
10. Computer literate: experience of creating text documents and spreadsheets, using databases, including queries and reports, emailing, searching for information on the Internet.
Knowledge of ISO 9001/14001 systems and procedures.
Experience of Research/Evaluation practices.
Experience of project management or formal qualifications e.g. PRINCE, MSP, et al.
Experience of SAGE Line 50 (or equivalent software accounts system)
Current full driving licence valid for use in the UK & Ireland. Access to a car on appointment. This criteria will be waived in the case of applicants whose disability prohibits them from driving but who have access to a form of transport approved by Gauge which will permit them to carry out the duties of the post. Travel expenses on company business will be reimbursed.
Any queries please contact Christina O'Neill via email at email@example.com or by telephone: 028 90234414.
Application forms must be returned by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 4pm, 31st August 2012.
Monitoring forms must be returned by post to the address stated on the form. Closing date for return of forms is 4pm, 31st August 2012.