Service Improvement Officer
Salary: £19,655.22 - £21,631.65 per annum (pro-rata)
Location: MindWise Head Office, Knockbracken Healthcare Park
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
The Service Improvement Officer has lead responsibility for implementing MindWise’s Service Improvement strategic intent. Service Improvement incorporates Health, Safety, Quality Assurance and Risk Management and aims to achieve positive outcomes at individual, service, functional and organisational levels. You will support the operational and management teams by providing expert knowledge and support; delivering training internally; providing advice and information on all issues relating to regulatory requirements and the continuous Service Improvement agenda.
- NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Experience of developing and delivering training to staff.
- Must have at least 1 years’ experience of working in a similar health and safety, quality and service improvement role.
Or Must have at least 1 years’ experience of responsibility for a Service Improvement functions/department.
- Must have knowledge of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance Programs and legislation
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of working with computer packages, the internet and emails.
- Must have knowledge of quality assurance and standards in a health and social care setting
- Able to demonstrate good written communication skills including the ability to create accurate reports.
Full criteria and details for the post are contained within the application pack which may be downloaded below or from
www.mindwisenv.org or requested by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning 028 9087 5015.
The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Access NI check
Closing date for applications: 12.00 Noon, Friday 3rd August 2012.
MindWise are an equal opportunities employer