Salary: £20,858 - £24,646 per annum
Based In: Ballymoney
Hours of Work: 37 hours per week
Reporting to the Housing Management Co-ordinator, the Housing Support Officer will be responsible for delivering housing management services to the Association’s tenants throughout Northern Ireland.
Applicants will have:
- A minimum of two years housing management experience within the last 5 years and a 3rd level housing related qualification
- A minimum of 5 years housing management experience within the last seven years
- A valid driving licence and access to a car or can demonstrate mobility to carry out the functions of the post
- Membership of professional housing body e.g. Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH)
- Experience of providing a housing management service to a range of client groups
Closing date: 12 noon on Friday 18th May 2012
Anticipated interview date: Monday 11th June 2012
To apply online, please visit the jobs section on our website www.trianglehousing.org.uk or to request an application pack, please apply in writing to The Monitoring Officer, Triangle Housing Association, Unit 8 , Acorn Business Centre, 2 Riada Avenue, Ballymoney BT53 7HL.
Triangle Housing Association reserves the right to enhance criteria to facilitate short-listing.
Triangle Housing Association is an Equal Opportunities Employer