We are seeking highly organised, skilled communicators to work on our exciting and dynamic community based project.
The aim of the project is to ensure disadvantaged and isolated people within the community are not overlooked in the current switch from the old analogue TV signal to the new digital TV signal. The BBC Switchover Help Scheme has been established to support eligible people to make this transition.
Your job will be to go out into the community, raising awareness of the BBC Switchover help scheme and encouraging community minded people to help in this process.
The role will be home based and will span a wide geographical area, so the ability to travel will be an essential element of this post (ideally you will have your own transport).
This role will involve working outdoors.
The roles are flexible in terms of hours of working and most work patterns can be accommodated.
This is a very enjoyable position for a friendly, self-motivated and confident communicator who enjoys travelling and meeting new people.
- Experience in the fields of community work would be welcomed, as would experience of engaging volunteers.
- Access to your own transport and willingness to travel.
- Available to start on the 10th September 2012.
- Ability to meet given targets, produce good written weekly diaries and case studies to evidence this work.
- Good administration skills as well as access to a computer and basic knowledge of email, Microsoft Word and Excel.
You will need to be available for interview on 6th September in RCN, Cookstown and available to start work on Monday 10th September. On that date a training workshop will be provided in RCN, Cookstown which you must attend.
CLOSING DATE: 12 NOON, 3 SEPTEMBER 2012
INTERVIEWS: 6th SEPTEMBER 2012
START DATE: 10TH SEPTEMBER 2012
Application packs and information may be download by http://www.ruralcommunitynetwork.org/about/recruitment.aspx or by contacting Linda by E: email@example.com or T:028 8676 6670