Knock Child Contact Centre is seeking to employ a part time coordinator. The Coordinator will be required to take a lead role in the organisation, administration, operation and development of the Child Contact Centre located in Knock Presbyterian Church. The Centre provides a safe, friendly, neutral place where children of separated families can spend time with one or both parents and other family members. A key component of the post is to lead and support a large team of volunteers.
Essential Requirements Include:
- Educated to a NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) or above in a relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years experience of working with children and families within the last 5 years
- A minimum of 2 years experience working in a team of staff and/or volunteers within the last 5 years, with key responsibilities or leadership role
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding / Child Protection policies and procedures
Hours: 26 hours per week including Wednesday afternoon and evening, and Saturday morning sessions plus some evening work
Salary: £23,708 pro rata
For an application pack please write to: Knock Child Contact Centre, c/o Parenting NI, 2nd Floor, Andras House, 60 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7BB enclosing a self-addressed, A5 sized envelope, with first class stamp attached or email: email@example.com.
Interviews will take place on Friday 31st August 2012