Reference Nos: AMO/09/12/
Full Time Post based on 37 hours per week
Salary: Scale 18-25 £16,830 - £20,198
The postholder shall be responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive, high quality, customer focussed repairs and maintenance service to all out tenants. You will work as a member of a small team and have responsibility for the day to day management and delivery of our response maintenance service within budget, through a Measured Term Maintenance Contract (MTC) in accordance with the Associations policies and procedures.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- HNC/HND level qualification in a building/construction related discipline or equivalent relevant qualifications
- Have 2 years relevant building/construction experience within the last 5years
- Have relevant experience of Health & Safety within a construction industry context
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work on your own initiative and as a member of a team
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal and communication skills, including report writing
- Be IT literate and have a working knowledge of microsoft office suite
Applicants who do not have the level of qualifications but who can demonstrate 5 years relevant experience may also be considered.