Orana Children and Family Centre wish to recruit for the following vacancy:
Accounting Technician (Placement)
Hours: 4 days per week (30 hours per week), Monday to Friday as agreed to facilitate placement training requirements. Reasonable hours outside of this may be necessary to perform the duties associated with this post.
Salary: £ 7,176 (pro-rata; aged 16-17) per annum
£ 9,711 (pro-rata, aged 18-20) per annum
£11,856 (pro-rata, aged 21 and over) per annum
- Working towards a recognised finance/accounting qualification
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to provide effective and accurate administrative support and data entry duties
· Strong IT skills; Microsoft word, power-point, excel and databases with ability to manipulating data for effective presentation
- Experience of computerised financial systems and payroll, for example Sage Accounts and Payroll
- Access to Transport to carry out duties of the post.
Reserve lists for above positions will be compiled and retained for 6 months
Closing date for receipt of completed Application Forms is: Friday 30th March 2012 at 5pm.
Interviews for those short-listed will be on Wednesday 11th April 2012
For Application Form and Job Description, please contact the Recruitment Office at enclosed address or email: email@example.com