Opportunities on CommunityNI
The first thing to know about adding content is that you need to be registered and logged in to CommunityNI. If you're not already registered, you can go here to do that. It's free.
If you're already registered and logged in, you may either add your opportunity from your Dashboard or by clicking on Add from the menu in the Opportunity section.
Once you've clicked to add your information, you'll notice some fields have a red asterisk beside them, which means they are compulsory fields and you won't be able to publish to the site without filling them in.
Tips about the information to include in your Opportunity:
- Add a named contact for people to get additional information from
- You can choose to link to your own website for downloads, but you have the option of attaching them
- Add a link to your website if you have one, so that people can find out more about you and the opportunity you offer
- Make sure you've included any closing dates, eg for a tender submission or volunteering opportunity
- If you're offering free items, it would be worth uploading a photograph
If you have a specific project logo that needs to be included, you can upload that with the [Footer Images] button. Make sure your contact details are correct and hit 'save'. Your opportunity should show up on the site immediately.
Need to change something?
There's always a chance you may need to change or add something, and we hope we've made that easy for you. If you're logged in, simply go to the information you'd like to change and click on the 'edit' tab above the article heading. This will allow you to review and edit the information you originally added. Once you've made your changes, just click 'save' again.
Still need advice?
If you don't see the information you need here, just contact us by email at [email protected] or telephone 028 9087 7777.