- Provide an overview of the Data Protection Act (DPA)
- Explain the relevance of Freedom of Information (FOI) and the Environmental Information Regulations for housing associations
- Explore practical applications of the DPA and FOI in the context of information sharing
- Awareness of organisational responsibilities in terms of Data Protection and related legislation
- Better understanding of appropriate data collection and information sharing
This event is intended for those with responsibility for Data Protection at the management / policy level.
It will be of interest to senior managers including HR professionals.
Marie Anderson, Deputy Ombudsman