Console (CHY15402) is an Irish charity founded in 2002, by Paul Kelly after he experienced the tragic loss of his young sister to suicide. Celebrating 10 years in 2012, Console is now a national suicide prevention and bereavement organisation, providing the following;
- Free Phone Bereaved by Suicide Helpline (1800 201 890).
- Free Phone 24Hr Suicide Prevention Helpline, 1Life (www.1life.ie 1800 24 7 100).
- Individual, Couple & Family Counselling/ Therapy. Free or donation-based counselling from Console Centres in Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Wexford. Additional services delivered at locations in Athlone, Tallaght, Clondalkin and now Swinford.
- Child Psychotherapy Services.
- Support Groups.
- Community Outreach Services.
- Practical Information.
- Education and Awareness Programmes.
- Suicide Prevention Programmes.
- Conferences & Workshops.
For more information, visit www.console.ie.