- ICT Consultancy and Advice
- Supply and Installation of ICT equipment
- On-Site Computer/Server/Network Support
- Comprehensive repair service open to the public
- Web Design and Hosting
- Email Hosting
- Database and Application Development
Why Choose Computer Connections
Situated on the edge of North Belfast and the City Centre, Computer Connections arose from a combination of the experience developed and increased use of IT gained during Peace I, and the subsequent demand this created for IT support services.
In effect, the company was developed directly to complement existing projects and services running locally. We have attracted partial funding initially from CFNI and LSP and more recently from the North Belfast Partnership.
- We have extensive contact with local initiatives building relationships and encouraging their longer-term ICT development.
- We offer a range of payment options to enable you to prepay for yearly support or to pay for work as required.
- We source equipment from many suppliers to get the most competitive pricing and have no vested interest in any particular products or technology
- We offer a comprehensive, competitive and professional package to meet a wide range of ICT requirements