ActUpNI Campaign Rules
If you think you might like to submit a campaign for consideration, here are 10 things you need to know:
- Campaigns must be submitted by a NICVA member organisation.
- Campaigns must be non-party political, non offensive and non discriminatory.
- NICVA's decision on content is final.
- Submissions must be made using the online form. Up to six campaigns will be featured at any one time.
- Each campaign will remain active for 4 weeks unless it is time bound.
- Fact checking is your responsibility. NICVA is not responsible for the consequences of inaccuracies.
- Each campaign stands alone; inclusion on ActUpNI does not imply support for other featured campaigns.Nor does it imply NICVA support.
- NICVA reserves the right to edit submissions. But final approval will be yours.
- Personal information will not be shared unless specific permission has been sought and given.
- So you can see how your campaign is going, stats on actions taken will be provided where possible.
Still need advice?